• 1 box (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/8 cup milk
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 package brownie mix (choose directions for the cake-style brownies)
• 1 cup M&M’s Chocolate Candies
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and
vanilla extract. Set aside.
2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon 2/3 of the
brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9x13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved
cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining
brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the
batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’s Chocolate Candies into the batter.
3. Preheat 350 degrees.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool
Completely before cutting 8x4 into 1 1/2–inch squares.
Chocolate Carmelita Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 9x13-inch pan with the no-stick cooking spray.
Set aside ¼ cup flour.
• Crisco original no-stick cooking spray
• 1¾ cups oats (quick or old-fashioned, uncooked)
• 1¾ cups Pillsbury Best all-purpose flour
• ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
• ¾ cup Crisco butter shortening, or ¾ stick Crisco butter flavor all-vegetable
• 1 tablespoon water
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
• 1 cup (6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup Smucker’s caramel sundae syrup ice cream toppingingredients
1. Combine oats, brown sugar, shortening, water, baking soda, salt and 1½ cups
flour in a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Set aside 1 cup of batter. Press the remaining batter into the bottom of the
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until light brown. Remove pan and let it cool for 10
4. Once cooled, sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
5. Combine the caramel topping and the remaining ¼ cup of flour. Stir until smooth
and drizzle over the chocolate chips to within ¼ inch of pan edges.
6. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture and return to oven.
7. Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Loosen from sides of pan with knife and set pan aside to cool completely before
cutting into bars
Dove chocolate mocha mousseIngredients
• ½ cup chopped Dove Dark Chocolate Miniatures
• 4 tablespoons milk
• 2 tablespoons powdered egg white or meringue powder
• 6 tablespoons warm water
• 1 ½ cups whipped topping
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 3 tablespoons instant espresso
• Mocha M&M’s Premium Chocolate Candies
1. Melt chocolate with 4 tablespoons milk, stirring until smooth. Cool.
2. Beat egg white powder and water until soft peaks. Stir ½ the whites into melted
chocolate and blend. Then fold the remaining whites with chocolate mixture.
3. Combine the whipped topping with sugar and instant espresso. Fold into
4. Spoon into 8 dessert glasses and chill. Just before serving, top with a dollop of
whipped topping, shaved chocolate and Mocha M&M’s Premium Chocolate