Easy Fish Tacos
- 1 package (10 to 12 oz) breaded or battered fish fillets (6 fillets)
- 1 box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso® taco shells (12 shells)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (any variety)
- 6 cups coleslaw mix (from 16-oz bag)
- Old El Paso® taco sauce, if desired
Bake fish fillets as directed on package. Cut each fillet into bite-size pieces.
Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasoning mix; stir in coleslaw mix. Let stand 5 minutes. Fill shells with fish pieces and coleslaw mixture; top with taco sauce.
Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 3g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 1000mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 6g); Protein 7g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 45%; Calcium 8%; Iron 4%. Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat. Carbohydrate
Credit:Recipe From Betty Crocker, www.bettycrocker.com.