Monday, January 9, 2012

Review: Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bath bar

.Softsoap Bar Soap, Coconut ScrubI tried this Coconut Scrub soap bar and wanted to share my honest opinion. First of all it was given to me to review from Influenster.com in my Holiday VoxBox.
 I have tossed my Dove bar for this new Softsoap Coconut Scrub. It was quick to lather, the size of the bar is generous, and left my skin smooth.
Unlike other soap bars I have tried I didn't feel the tight dry feeling after I toweled off. The scent is subtle and stayed with me for quiet awhile.

Credit: I am not associated with Softsoap or it's manufacturers. I was given this bar of soap by influenster.com to review and submit my honest opinion.  To learn more about the VoxBox program visit, www.influenster.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment