Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review: Vaseline Cocoa Butter Products

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Gel Body Oil - 13.6 oz Twin PackVaseline Deep Conditioning Cocoa Butter Lotion - 24.5 ozVaseline Cocoa Butter Pertroleum Jelly - 7.5 oz
 Thank you again to Victoria, Gregg, and Grandsons Shane & Jarrett for giving me this assortment of Vaseline cocoa butter products for Christmas.
 I received two of the body oil's, two cocoa butter jars, and Vaseline deep conditioning cocoa body lotion. The first thing I said when I opened my gift bag was, " Oh it smells like the suntan lotions I so love."

  I mistook the body oil for shower gel but they were to sweet to correct me. So my first Granny moment occurred during that celebration, yet we so enjoyed our visit none the less! Silly Granny!

  Being a type 11 Diabetic my arms and legs are always starving for moisture. After my showers, before bedtime, and while watching TV at night I keep body lotions and potions in arms reach. I have tried all of these wonderful Vaseline products and they are now part of my daily routine!

I must admit I am usually hesitant of using body oils. Yet when I tried my Vaseline Cocoa Butter vitalizing gel body oil I was pleasantly surprised. The body oil gel soaks into my skin easily and doesn't leave that extensive oily feel that Baby oil does!

 My entire body feels much softer after just one application of the body oil, and lotion. I have used my Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Gel on my mouth and face after standing out in the cold wind and woke up today without Any sign of skin distress!


Thanks again to my family for thinking to include these Wonderful products as one of my gift selections!

Credit: The photographs were taken from
www.target.com. All comments and the review of this Vaseline product line are my own. I have not been compensated for this review.

1 comment:

  1. MIght have to try! Thanks for sharing!

    julie @ naptime review

    ReplyDelete