1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
1 cup flour
4 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
2 large apples, peeled and sliced
4 tablespoons brown sugar, divided Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Have 9x13-inch pan or glass dish ready.
2. Combine eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in blender and mix well.
3. When oven is warmed, place stick of butter in pan and place in oven until butter has melted. Remove from oven and add apple slices, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Stir well and spread evenly over bottom of dish.
4. Pour prepared batter over apples and sprinkle with additional 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Bake for 20 minutes. The pancake will be puffed up but it will deflate quickly.
5. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.