Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: Sky Valley Heirloom Navel Oranges

Sky Valley Heirloom Navel Oranges are the sweetest oranges I have tasted in over 10 years. Thank you for the hard work you do to bring such wonderful oranges to market.
 I won a bag of these delicious oranges and couldn't wait to get the bag open, peel one, and indulge. Let me be serious with you all, don't buy oranges at your grocery store that don't look like my picture above.  You will waste your money. For my family it is Sky Valley Heirloom Navel Oranges or no oranges on our table. Each orange is sweet, easy to peel, and when you open the bag the smell of oranges filled the air. I said to my daughter, "Smell that, it smells like just picked fresh oranges." After one taste I was convinced that is what I received.
  Visit
Sky Valley Heirloom Navel Oranges on Facebook. You can enter to win these oranges like I did. They even sent me a photograph of their vineyards in Orange Cove, California, neat huh!

Credit: I took the photograph of the bag of Sky Valley Heirloom Navel Oranges. The photograph in the picture is property of Sky Valley Heirloom Navel Oranges of their vineyard.

1 comment: