Ingredients3 eggs 3 cups flour
2 cups sugar ¼ tsp. baking powder
1 cup vegetable oil 2 tsp. baking soda
3 tsp. vanilla 1 tsp. salt
3 tsp. cinnamon 1 cup pecans; chopped
2 cups raw zucchini; un-peeled, grated, & packed firmly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, & cinnamon together; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light & fluffy. Add sugar, oil, vanilla, and mix well.
- Add flour mixture & fold in thoroughly.
- Stir in grated zucchini.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Pour into 2 - 5 x 9 well-greased bread loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool about 30 minutes in loaf pan then turn onto a wire rack to continue cooling.