- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- teaspoon garlic salt
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- cup milk
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
Garnishes, if desired
- mini kosher dill pickles
- medium tomato, chopped
- Ketchup and mustard
Directions1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese.
- 3. In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
- 4. Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with garnishes.
Credit: Recipe is from www.bettycrocker.com.