Saturday, April 14, 2012

Recipe: Scrambled Egg Pockets

Hello everyone, do you ever have breakfast for dinner? We sure do at least once a month. I found this recipe from Rachel Ray whom I so respect for her unique and speedy way of cooking. I hope you give it a try sometime and let me know what you think.
 I might add crumbled bacon for you meat eaters out there.

Scrambled Egg Pockets

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt
  • 1 clove garlic, chopped
  • 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 6 eggs, beaten
  • 4 mini pitas, warmed and sliced open at 1 end
  • flat-leaf parsley

Directions
Mix yogurt, garlic and lemon juice; season. In a nonstick skillet, brown butter over medium heat. Add eggs and scramble. Stuff pitas with yogurt sauce, eggs and parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment