Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Newest Baby Shoe Find

 The Caring Place, Thrift Store and Non Profit Organization.

 I wanted to send a shout out to one of my favorite non profit thrift stores, The Caring Place.
It is located in Georgetown Texas and such a fun place to shop with great prices. As some of you know I collect baby shoe planters and this one is my newest find. It was in the stores Retro Shop so it must be old although it was not dated. This little shoe reminds me of the walking shoes I first put on my babies. So it is a special find at a cost of $2 plus tax it came home with me. Such a sweet ceramic find as you can tell I am thrilled to add this shoe to my collection.




Credit: Shoe photographs are property of Kathy Bradshaw. Below content of The Caring Place is Copyright © 2012 The Caring Place. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy thank you so much for stopping by my blog so I could find you!! My daughters in laws live in Jarrell ~ Isn't that really close to Georgetown ~
    I love it there ! We are in Keller Texas ~

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete