What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) package spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cheese soup
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain, return to pot, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; sauté onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms 6 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Add vegetable mixture and remaining ingredients to spaghetti; mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place mixture in prepared casserole dish, cover, and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Credit:Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Grandmas-Best-Casserole#CwUE6u2bFxForLhF.99