Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: Essie Nail Polish


In November I wanted to choose a gray nail polish to kick off my holiday season. So I chose Essie's cocktail bling, which is a light gray that gives great coverage with just two coats.

 I give this line of nail polish my highest *****star rating for quality. If you are looking for a salon quality product you can't go wrong with Essie's entire line.
 I purchased my first bottle of Essie Cocktail bling gray nail polish at Target for $7.75 plus tax. Yes I at first had sticker shock but soon over came my reservations.

As a frugal shopper who rarely paints my nails let alone gets professional manicures it has been a treat using this product. After the first coat I was hooked on this wonderful line of nail polishes. So much so I asked for two more colors on my Christmas list. My husband informed me he had to order it online as the colors I wanted were not currently being sold in the stores.
http://www.essie.com/latest-collection

Disclaimer: I am not being compensated for this review in any way. I am not associated with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment