Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Book Review: Magnificent Folly by Iris Johansen

By Iris Johansen - Random House Publishing Group (2010) - Paperback - 288 pages
 I have been a big fan of Iris Johansen for sometime now. So when I saw this book at my local book store I picked it up. Like most people my favorite time to read a novel is a few chapters before I go to sleep to wind down. Yet this presented a problem last night as I began reading Magnificent Folly. What drew me to this book is an underlining supernatural tone and of course that it is a love story.
  After reading about Lily Destin, her young daughter Cassie who's life is invaded by a mysterious stranger, Andrew Ramsey. I could not put this book down, and finished all 288 pages which made for an early morning bedtime. I found out this is the third book in a series,  yet it definately stands alone.
From the back cover of this book: Magnificent Folly.
#1 New York Times bestseller Iris Johansen blends romance, suspense, and a touch of the paranormal as only she can in this classic love story of of a woman who unexpectedly meets the man of her dreams only to discover the shocking bond that has already linked them forever.
|

No comments:

Post a Comment