Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summer Tip #4: Vacation First Aid Kit

Whether you are traveling, spending your vacation at a lake house, or the beach a first aid kit is vital. I stay prepared even when away on a weekend trip. I guess it comes from all the first aid training I have taken in my past. Or it maybe just because I am a Mom and Grandmother and like to stay prepared for anything.

First Aid Kit Inventory
Adhesive tape and gauze wrap and pads
Antibacterial soap
Antibiotic ointment
Antihistamine tablets

Betadine or hydrogen peroxide
Calamine lotion
cotton balls

Eyedropper
Hydrocortizone cream anti itch

Instant ice pack
isopropyl alcohol
Matches or lighter
Nail clippers

Needle
Pain reliever
scissors
Sterile adhesive bandages in asst. sizes

Thermometer
Tissues
Tube of petroleum gel

Tweezers
Washcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment