Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pet Safety: Paper Shredder Safety Tips


 I subscribed to a new website, www.petplace.com. We are a family with two senior dogs and a puppy. They are part of our family so I read often on ways to keep them safe and healthy.
The following tip is from their current Dog Crazy newsletter. When you can stop by their website if you have a dog,
Paper Shredder Safety Tips

Dogs may lick the paper shredder mechanism or have hair caught in the mechanism pulling in limbs or tails. Keep paper shredders turned completely off or unplugged when not in use.
 Over the past several years, we have over 80 expert veterinarians contribute to PetPlace.com and have build a library of over 8,000 articles. If you have any pet questions or concerns, check out our extensive library at www.PetPlace.com.
 My name is Dr. Jon Rappaport and I'm the founder and CEO of PetPlace.com. I'm a veterinarian and own several hospitals in South Florida. I've spent the last 25 years of my life serving dog crazy people and I've learned a lot and really want to share some of what I have learned with you.

Credit: © Copyright 1999-2012 Intelligent Content Corp., All Rights Reserved. To read the entire article that this insert was taken from go to http://view.ed4.net/v/XGBOMP7/XT7Q/NFZHOR5/TPLMSU/FORMAT=H.

1 comment:

  1. Creating a time table to dispose and shred documents may help one's space to be free of paper mess. Good post.

    ReplyDelete