Saturday, June 2, 2012

Review: Mama Jacks Hamburgers




Our home if approximately 5 miles from the small town of Pflugerville, TX. We use the local post office in Pflugerville and frequent a small hamburger joint by the name of Mama Jacks. It is run by a family that makes the best home made down home tasting hamburgers and fries. If I had to guess it has been in the small little building for over 20 years. I thought it would be fun to show you my cheeseburger. Not far from the local High School and the students eat there daily.
Best of all is their prices, April ordered a hamburger and onion rings, I ordered a cheeseburger and french fries with large drinks for a total of $11 !!


So here is a SHOUT OUT for Mama Jacks in Pflugerville TX.
If you live in or near a small town and have a locally owned Hamburger Joint tell me about it.
You can see in the picture of April far right corner a bookshelf with books.
Mama Jacks Hamburgers has a take one leave one free book exchange.
I thought that was so great and I found a book to take home.
Now that is clever marketing especially to a reader like myself.
There is just something about Small Town charm you just can't get in a big city.
Mama Jacks Hamburgers

800 Pecan St W
Ste A

Pflugerville, TX 78660
Neighborhood: Pflugerville
(512) 990-1515

No comments:

Post a Comment