Sunday, July 29, 2012

Smarterer Skills Testing At Its Best

Hi folks,
  Just wanted to take a moment to share with you a website I found.
Since I have been blogging and not working as an in office marketing agent. My skills are getting a little rusty. I was used to my corporate employer challenging me with new projects. Now I have to push myself to keep my marketing, advertising, sales, and customer service skills sharp.

 So I bring you www.smarterer.com. To take the test at Smarterer their is no cost involved. I must admit I went through a few tests and now know what I have to brush up my skills on. You can contribute your expertise to the tests offered.
I received this email from Smarterer when I took the timed Salesforce CRM test. I was challenging but fun to realize that I still own that knowledge.

                                Impressive!
You've shown that you're Proficient in Salesforce CRM.                       

                                        Kathy,                                   
        Congrats on achieving the Proficient level in the Salesforce CRM
test! Don't stop there - prove another skill to show off your talent!

 Let Smarterer help you show off your talents.           
Take another test now to earn new badges!       

                                        The Smarterer Team
About Smarterer
We created Smarterer to provide people a simple, fun, and authentic way to show what they know. Smarterer is a platform designed to score individuals on any and every digital, social, and technical skill under the sun. Using crowdsourced test design and a scoring mechanism similar to the one developed to rank chess masters, in just 10 questions and 60 seconds we can give you a valid score.

Why Smarterer?  

People are rapidly accumulating a new set of digital and technical skills that make them valuable and effective in today's workforce, yet no one is measuring or validating these skills. As consumers we need an easy way to enhance our reputation collateral. As employers, we hire based on work history and personality metrics, but are missing the key criteria that prove people's ability to use the tools needed to be successful.
Credit: Paragraph content under About Smarterer and Why Smarterer is property of www.smarterer.com. Review in italic is my own opinion and no compensation of any kind was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment