Sunday, July 29, 2012

Looking For Tutors Nationwide

Hi Ladies and Gents,

   I am compiling a list of local tutoring businesses across the United States. The purpose of this list is to give to parents a list of tutors, with the school year beginning.
   Please send me your local reputable tutoring companies. Think Safety of our children first of course. I will personally research each tutoring location for their services!! Helping parents find tutors to help their children overcome those challenges while learning is my goal. 


 If you know of individuals who are tutors at after school programs, schools, or other facilities please share that with me. I must be able to contact each individual to learn about their services, costs, and contact information.  I do not vouch or do background searches for any company or person or their skills. That is up to each parent that reaches out to these contacts.
 
Please help me with this Tutors list. By helping others we help ourselves!

I will be taking tutor contacts through November so this is indeed ongoing.
Thank you in advance for your kind assistance in this project.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. I am now following you on GFC. Love for you to follow back!
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed visiting your blog! Now, I'm following!

    ReplyDelete